† PowerSchool Parent Portal Changes†Aiken County Public Schools has implemented the Parent Single Sign-on for PowerSchool. Parents will need to create a new account for the Parent Portal that will allow them to link all of their children under one sign-on account.† Click here for instructions.†† Click here for important student information.
The mission of the Aiken County Public School District is to create in students a passion for learning and achievement that will serve them as they compete and contribute in a global society.
Purpose Statement: The purpose of Aiken Middle School is to educate students to be successful, self-sufficient seekers of new knowledge and citizens who are actively engaged in their community and the world.
Purpose: ACHIEVEMENT, MOTIVATION, SUCCESS
We at Aiken Middle School believe:
- All students will be given the opportunity to achieve success at their highest level.
- All students will become effective communicators, problem solvers, and critical thinkers who are college and career ready.
- All educators will promote student engagement in the classroom in order for students to become invested learners who take ownership of their actions.
- All stakeholders will work to establish pride in the school community by creating and cultivating a supportive school spirit.
- The needs of all students will be met through differentiated instruction to ensure achievement, motivation, and success.
Did you know you can register for your own SchoolFusion account, join your student's class pages, and receive updates via email when new information is posted to those pages? It's easy - just click on the link below, fill out the form (your student knows their ID #!), and submit it. If you have any problems, please email me, and I'll be glad to help you.
Tammy Lord, Website Administrator